Welcome To Water's Edge Silks!

I learned this technique a few years ago in a class and have been hooked ever since. The very first time, I was so amazed at the beauty of how the dye just flows off the brush and onto the silk so magically. I hope that you enjoy the photos of the steps of painting on silk. Enjoy!

Friday, March 11, 2011

SilkScarf Painting Class at Artascope Studios

It has been a long time since I did a post, but life gets a bit crazy and have not been very diligent about keeping up. This last class was taught at Artascope Studios on Cottage Road in Portland. I want to share the beautiful scarves that were created by beautiful women~and how much talent and creativity is in each one of us! However, we need to make certain that we save some time to chill with a little glass of wine or two! We were a very focused group who plowed right through this night! All these scarves were done in 3 hours! Amazing art!

No comments:

Post a Comment