Welcome To Water's Edge Silks!

I learned this technique a few years ago in a class and have been hooked ever since. The very first time, I was so amazed at the beauty of how the dye just flows off the brush and onto the silk so magically. I hope that you enjoy the photos of the steps of painting on silk. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Artascope Studios in So. Portland

Check out the Artascope Studios in So. Portland right on Rt. 77 just before Cape Elizabeth line. Great place to take classes in Silversmithing, fiber arts, felting, beading, painting, stain glass and now...silk painting coming for private and weekly series classes! I just taught my first private 3 hour class to a painter from Brunswick and she and I spent a day again Friday exploring painting techniques! What Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment