Welcome To Water's Edge Silks!

I learned this technique a few years ago in a class and have been hooked ever since. The very first time, I was so amazed at the beauty of how the dye just flows off the brush and onto the silk so magically. I hope that you enjoy the photos of the steps of painting on silk. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Sea


I love to visit the ocean, and I don't get to go to it often, but I am inspired by the waves, the sand and love starfish! So here goes with a different scarf, and I think that I would use the stone washed silk next time, and not the Habotai silk.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I had a wonderful time at Artascope (4/10/11). All three classes I have taken with you have been so much fun. Each time I creat a wonderful scarf and learn more ways to work the paints. Looking forward to doing more.
    Karen Lannon

    ReplyDelete